Motoblocks Greenfield (Greenfield) – an overview of the characteristics of the models
Modern greenfield walk-behind tractors are clear evidence that thanks to a competent approach to the creation of agricultural machinery, you can achieve a truly first-class result. The company itself has been producing and selling professional electrical appliances for household use for 12 years.
Diesel engine blocks Greenfield
Absolutely all diesel-powered equipment has an air-cooled four-stroke engine and a particularly useful PTO. Consider the most popular series:
KDT models have a capacity of 6 liters. With. and a cylinder volume of 296 cm³. Thanks to the rototiller, it is possible to cultivate a soil plot 1.1 m wide at a depth of up to 20 cm, but to get to know the models better, consider them in more detail:
Greenfield KDT 610E
The device belongs to the middle class and is equipped with a manual transmission.
- tillage depth – 30 cm;
- Engine type – 4-stroke with 1 cylinder;
- Power – 7.75 liters. With.;
- The fuel tank holds 3.5 liters of liquid;
- Weight – 123 kg.
When buying, the specified walk-behind greenfield tractor can come with different equipment, but in any case it will not be difficult to supplement it with inexpensive suitable equipment.
Greenfield KDT 610L
The product is suitable for small areas, since it is relatively compact and not as heavy as the above option. Technical characteristics:
- Engine model – Greenfield 178 F;
- Power – 5.71 liters. With.;
- Width of tillage – 40-110 cm;
- The presence of a reversal;
- Weight – 110 kg.
The device has a number of standard functional characteristics and has proven itself thanks to a large fuel tank (3.6 liters) and the possibility of long-term work without a break.
This model is often equipped with a complete set of knives, but it is still advisable to clarify this point before buying.
- Displacement – 296 cm³;
- Gears – reduction gears;
- Power – 6 liters. With.;
- There is a reverse launch system;
- Weight – 120 kg.
Three speed settings, powerful wheels (4⨯8) and high rotation speed (3000 rpm) allow you to perform the most difficult tasks in any conditions.
Gasoline walk behind tractors Greenfield
These products are considered less powerful than previous models. They are not equipped with an electric starter, but are distinguished by the presence of a power adjustment shaft. The devices benefit from a low weight and thus better mobility and maneuverability.
Greenfield MB 7.0
The two-wheel tractor is equipped with an extremely convenient decoupling, which relieves the operator’s back during steering.
- Engine – GF-170F (GX210) 4-stroke, 1-cylinder;
- The presence of a special oil level sensor;
- Engine power – 7 liters. With.;
- The oil pan holds 0.6 liters;
- Weight – 71 kg.
You can easily add various details to the device that make it heavier and increase its functionality.
The walk behind tractor is known for its overhead valves and quality parts.
- Engine – PRO-6.5 HP (GX200) 4-stroke, 1-cylinder petrol;
- There is a PTO;
- Engine power – 6.5 liters. With.;
- Width of tillage – 60-90 cm;
- Weight – 93 kg.
The model has proven itself successfully in operation for several years and has become a favorite among connoisseurs of quality and reliability.
Greenfield KIPOR KGT 510C
The average engine power makes the device a compact and inexpensive helper that can work on small areas at a leisurely pace. Technical characteristics:
- Engine – GK205cc;
- number of gears – 4;
- The volume of the oil pan – 0.6 l;
- The engine has a capacity of 5.5 liters. With.;
- Weight – 79 kg.
Although all products of the Greenfield brand are made in China, special attention is paid to the quality of products, therefore only proven and conscientiously assembled walk-behind tractors come to Russia. Most farmers find the devices very inexpensive and very practical.
Motoblocks on a green field. Overview of the range, properties, attachments, use and operation
The Greenfield walk-behind tractor brand is owned by the Russian company TechnoGroup LLC, which was founded in 2005. It manufactures its devices in Chinese production facilities.
Our people do not have the best attitude towards goods from China, as there is a large amount of low-quality equipment that breaks after a few days. But that has nothing to do with Greenfield. The technical control department controls the manufactured products at every stage, which guarantees the consistently high quality of the delivered products.
Overview of the Greenfield walk behind tractor range
All diesel-powered greenfield walk behind tractors have an air-cooled 4-stroke engine, PTO and electric start. This allows them to carry out a wide range of work in any weather and on any type of soil.
Recently, diesel models have become increasingly popular, as they are more economical and can withstand heavy loads.
Engine block Greenfield KDT 610E
This machine belongs to the medium traction class. It has a 7.75 hp engine. and a manual 4-speed gearbox.
- The tillage depth of the Greenfield KDT 610E walk behind tractor is 30 cm.
- The volume of the fuel tank is 3.5 liters. This is relatively little compared to petrol models.
- The mass of the device is 123 kg, which ensures optimal control of the machine during any work.
- The scope of delivery may or may not include cutters. Depending on the seller.
Greenfield KDT 610L engine block
This machine is perfect for working in small areas. This effect is achieved thanks to the small overall dimensions and the reduced weight compared to the previous version (110 kg). The width of surface processing with milling cutters is adjustable in the range from 40 to 110 cm.
The power of its engine is 5.71 hp.
Despite its modest technical characteristics, the potential of this machine is quite large. The fuel tank with a volume of 3.6 liters allows you to operate the device in autonomous mode for a long time.
Motoblock Greenfield MB-1100
This machine comes with a set of knives, it is recommended to check their availability before purchasing. Their immersion depth is up to 30 cm, the maximum catch width is 110 cm.
- The engine power in this model is 6 hp. The engine’s operating temperature is maintained by air cooling.
- The gear has 3 levels that allow you to set the optimal speed according to your needs.
Greenfield petrol models
Classic motoblocks are considered gasoline. They consume more fuel, but at the same time their performance is higher. They also notice their cheaper services and repairs.
Read more: Motoblocks dobrynya. Review of establishment, characteristics, appendices, use and operation
Motoblock Greenfield MB-7.0
This model is equipped with a comfortable handlebar that allows you to hold a comfortable grip, which reduces the load on the owner’s back.
A 7-horsepower engine with an oil level sensor is installed on the walk-in tractor, thanks to which the engine does not start without lubricant. Carter volume – 0.6 liters.
The mass of walking behavior is only 71kg when needed, and can fix extra weight, which provides extra stability during hard work.
Motoblock Greenfield MB-90
This tractor of walking is characterized by the upper position of the valves and quality details.
- The GX 220 engine produces the maximum power of 6.5 horses.
- The width of Cutters’ works is from 60 to 90 cm.
- The mass of the Motornote Greenfield MB-90 is 93 kg.
- The model is ready with a wide range of agricultural work, which is evidenced by an increase in turnover for agricultural needs.
Motoblock Greenfield Kipor KGT 510c
Belonging to the basic traction class, this machine is a budget assistant on the farm, perfectly coordinated with work in small areas.
- GK205CC engine with a capacity of 5.5 hp. Allows you to perform work for a long period of time.
- The gear has 2 steps to go forward and the same amount back.
- The volume of oil in the crankcase reaches 0.6 liters.
- Due to the mass of a walker of 79 kg and wide, large-diameter tires, optimal adhesion with the surface is achieved during simple work.
Greenfield Hinge Equipment Review
Included with the completion of the Greenfield brand motor block supply is a set of cutters that allow for the cultivation of the floor. Thanks to this, the fertility of the soil increases, and the final harvest increases.
The width of the capture capture is a key technical feature of any Greenfield Motor Note.
Standard equipment includes saber mills. The Greenfield Motoblock can also work with “goose paws”, which are better crushed by the ground.
If you have to work with heavy soils, then growing cutters will not help here. It is necessary to plow with a plow. It picks up the soil at a depth of 20 cm and rises and mixes the soil.
A significant disadvantage of plowing is that after the successor there are large blocks of soil, which then have to be additionally broken.
Plow icon plow mole
During plowing, you should make a flat first track, and then put the wheel there, adjust plow plunging and continue to work.
This attachment allows cleaning of unwanted vegetation and haymaking for the winter time. It is enough to collect vegetation by one’s forces and place it under a canopy.
To facilitate grass collection, you can use a rake with the Greenfield brand motor blocks.
Rotor knives knock Dannies
With Rotor braids you can cut young grass and small shrubs if necessary. When shooting large bushes and trees, it is better to use segment options.
Potato Interruption, Potat o-Aditch and Cun
Automation of work with potatoes is done with Potato Coats and Potatoes. They allow you to sow and collect crops.
Okuchnik is used to care for potatoes during their ripening.
Potato harvester Pflughaufler two-row potato planter
snow blower and shovel
Walk-behind greenfield tractors support the work with a shovel and a snowblower to clear the snowpack.
Wheels, cleats and rails
High-quality tires are mounted on Greenfield walk-behind tractors, which ensure the throughput of the device.
Most walk-behind tractors are light in weight and under increased loads will begin to slide or dig into the ground.
You can add extra grip to the surface by installing cleats (in summer) or a track module (in winter).
Big lug universal lug wheels
You can solve the problem of insufficient traction by installing additional ballast – weighting devices suspended from the wheel axle.
Goods are transported with trailers. There are three types of this attachment:
- With high sides;
- long carts.
This attachment attaches to the rear of the walk behind tractor and allows you to operate the Greenfield walk behind tractor from a seated position.
Greenfield Devices User Guide
First start, running-in and conservation
Greenfield walk behind tractors are made in China, but at the same time differ in the quality of components. In order to maximize lifespan, these machines must be started with the correct first start. This must be done in the following order:
- It is necessary to assemble the device according to the order indicated in the instruction manual;
- Pour oil and fuel into their respective compartments;
- After that, work on the device for 8 hours with minimal load on the engine;
- Change the engine oil when finished.
Every owner of a Greenfield two-wheel tractor needs to know the order of preservation of his car:
- Clean the device from dirt and dust;
- pull out the spark plugs;
- drain fuel and oil;
- Lubricate the control lever.
Greenfield equipment maintenance
Greenfield two-wheel tractor owners praise the ease of maintenance of their equipment. It is made to preserve the high technical characteristics and functionality of the entire device.
Before each ride, the machine should be checked for unnatural parts, oil leaks and engine performance.
- The engine oil should be changed every 25 hours of operation. It is recommended to pour lubricant for four-stroke engines of small garden equipment marked 4T into the engine.
- The oil in the gear unit should be changed after 100 hours of operation. Tap-15V must be poured into this node.
- Shifters should be lubricated with waterproof lithium or calcium grease.
After completing work with the Greenfield two-wheel tractor, it is necessary to remove dirt and dust from the device and attachments in order to prevent the machine from rusting.
Repair of the main malfunctions of greenfield devices
Greenfield engine blocks are made from Chinese spare parts that regularly fail. At the same time, their replacement is quite inexpensive, and each owner of these machines should know how to fix the main breakdowns.
If the machine’s engine is difficult to start or stalls during operation:
- Check the amount of oil and fuel, top up if necessary;
- Check the spark plug, remove carbon deposits or replace with a new one.
- Check the connection of terminals to the spark plugs and whether there is a spark.
- Clean air and fuel filters, they need to be cleaned every 50 hours of operation.
- Set the fuel mixture in the carburetor;
- If more complex information occurs, it is recommended to contact the service center.
If the Greenfield Motoblock is too vibrating during operation:
- Check the aggregation of the fastening devices.
- Make sure that the bolt connections on all knots become boring.
- Check the quality of the fuel and whether it contains water.
- Clean air and fuel filters.
Video reviews of the Greenfield technology
Below you will find a video review of Work from Cutter on the Greenfield Motor note:
And here is a video check of the example of driving on the Greenfield Walk behavior with a trailer:
The next video evaluation shows the configuration and the appearance of the device:
Reviews of the owners of Greenfield
The owners in thematic forums say the following about the experience of the operational brand Brand Greenfield:
“I myself come from the village, but now I’m living in the city. And helping relatives are not always possible. I solved the problem with my absence with the help of a tractor for walks. I chose the best option with easy performance, maneuverability and simple control – Greenfield. I work difficult work myself – plowing and grinding. And the father goes off with Hilling. A couple with his father built a LOP dump, and now we clean it in winter.
Advantages: High technical properties, maneuverability and small weight