5 best Husqvarna breeders
In recent years, planters have become a familiar tool for many gardeners and garden owners. This is not surprising – not only do they make it easy and fast to do a lot of farm work, but they also often do a lot of other work that often takes entire days of hard work. And the Swedish company Husqvarna stands out among others. It creates not only high-quality, but also multifunctional models. It is not always easy to figure out which one will be a good purchase. In such a case, our experts compiled a rating of the best motor blocks from Husqvarna. Each reader will easily choose the variant that will satisfy him completely.
- Top 5 best power tillers Husqvarna
- 1. Husqvarna TF 545P
- 2. Husqvarna TF 335
- 3. Husqvarna TF 325 4.49 PS
- 4. Husqvarna TF 338 4,89 hp.
- 5. Husqvarna TF 230 4,69 hp
- What cultivator to choose
Top 5 best power tillers Husqvarna
Many users may be put off by a rather high price of these models. On the other hand, a good Husqvarna cultivator, designed and assembled in Sweden, does not cost as cheap as its Chinese analog. Having spent money the user is guaranteed to receive a tool of the highest quality that will serve for many years, not causing unnecessary problems, not requiring additional costs for repair and maintenance. In addition, by purchasing additional devices, you can significantly increase the functionality. Due to this simple cultivator turns into a tool that can perform almost all the work in the country.
1. Husqvarna TF 545P
If you want to buy a really powerful and high quality cultivator, which will allow you to cope with a significant amount of work for a short time, it is worth giving preference to this model. Only high quality materials have been used for its manufacture, ensuring a long service life. The high performance makes it easy to plow gates and a very large area, not just the front lawn. The 270 cubic centimeter engine capacity with a floor width of 110 cm gives you peace of mind – no money is wasted. And the reverse function makes the model a particularly good buy. No wonder that the Husqvarna TF 545P cultivator receives mostly positive user reviews.
- high power capacity;
- reliable cast gearbox;
- A significant width of processing the floor;
- Comfortable steering wheel.
- High cost of consumables;
- Unknown Öler equipment.
2. Husqvarna TF 335
Users who are not looking for such an expensive model for the countryside will probably like this cultivator. In terms of durability it is only slightly inferior to the above, but boasts a relatively small weight, which not only simplifies transportation and storage, but also work in the field.
Gasoline models can distinguish not only more power than the electric, but also increased mobility – they can work anywhere, not only in the country where there is a socket.
The 208 cc four-stroke gasoline engine makes it easy to handle even neglected areas. The large gas tank of the cultivator allows to work for a long time without refueling. Judging by the reviews of owners, they were all satisfied with such an acquisition.
- affordable cost;
- easy transportation;
- high power capacity;
- well-thought-out security system;
- roomy tank.
- Not suitable for plowing uneven soil.
3. Husqvarna TF 325 4.49 PS
This is probably one of Husqvarna’s best cultivators. It’s a good compromise between weight and performance. On the one hand, its small weight (46 kg) makes working easier, not to mention transportation. However, this does not prevent the cultivator to be quite powerful – 3.3 kW. Due to this model perfectly copes not only with regularly ploughed land, but also with neglected, overgrown with weeds and even virgin soil.
An additional advantage is the presence of the rear gear, which makes the work more pleasant and easy. It perfectly copes even with wet soil after rain, mixed with roots. In addition, the model ploughs the soil to a depth of 30 cm, which is quite enough for most, and the width of the ploughing of 75 cm saves a lot of time and effort – even a large area can be processed in a short time. So in the combination of price and quality this cultivator is rightly considered an excellent choice.
- high power capacity;
- lightweight and easy maneuverability;
- excellent functionality;
- combination of price and features;
- copes with virgin and wet soil.
4. Husqvarna TF 338 4,89 hp.
If you need a really productive cultivator that can easily cope not only with light, dry sandy soil, but also with wet clay soil, then this model can be an excellent choice. True, it can not be called lightweight (93 kg), but thanks to this cultivator confidently goes over the clay, turning over layers and thoroughly crushing them.
Two-stroke cultivators are more powerful than four-stroke and almost always much cheaper. But they are less reliable and the fuel consumption is much higher.
The quality assembly at the level of ease of operation makes the model very popular. According to many users, this is the best gasoline cultivator on the market today, or at least one of them.
- plows up to 95 cm;
- excellent quality of assembly and components;
- easy start;
- high-quality, reliable rubber wheels;
- very powerful.
5. Husqvarna TF 230 4,69 hp
This is a very popular cultivator model from Sweden. It successfully combines an affordable price, high performance and quality assembly. It uses cast rubber wheels, unlike many models that come with pneumatic wheels. Yes, this adds weight. But it also greatly increases reliability, which many users appreciate. Separately, we should say about reliability. Cultivator easily grinds not only clay clods, but also hard roots, and large stones are simply thrown away – powerful forged cutters are not damaged in such a collision. Although it’s quite heavy, it provides stability and the ability to work on any terrain.
- High-quality construction;
- high power capacity;
- operational stability;
- combination of price and quality;
- ease of use.
- hard to reach attachments.
What cultivator to choose
Now every reader knows that the Husqvarna brand cultivates the soil best. This allows him to choose exactly the model from the presented range, which will serve for many years and definitely will not disappoint.
Husqvarna power tillers. Review of installation, properties, attachments, usage and operation
Husqvarna and motor blocks from the solid Swedish company are reliable devices for land schemes of the average area. Depending on gender, size of territory and necessary works the owners can select the appropriate model – from Husqvarna TF224 3,1 hp cultivator to powerful multi-functional engine unit Husqvarna TF 545P 7 hp.
The technology is developed in a design bureau in Sweden. All the parts and mechanisms for the Husqvarna motor blocks are made in its own factories in the U.S., China, France and Sweden. The Nusqvarna power tillers compare favorably with similar technologies of other brands by reliability, sound production, efficiency and minimum maintenance costs.
The list – Nusqvarna
No special knowledge is required to operate the machine. The price of Nusqvarna crawlers and power tillers is quite acceptable for buyers with different financial possibilities.
Advantages of Nusqvarna power tillers:
- The units are equipped with engines of Japanese, American and domestic production – economical, demanding in maintenance. The motors run quietly with a pleasant sound.
- Motor blocks are equipped with fully belt transmission, which works in the case, closed from dirt and dust.
- The chain transmission withstands heavy loads.
- The machines are equipped with state-of-the-art engine oil level control systems to avoid collisions.
- The presence of the opposite stroke increases the maneuverability of the machines and helps to manage the equipment comfortably, especially in confined spaces and on difficult soils.
- Height of handles, which the operator can adjust to his height.
- The floor tillers are made of high-quality steel, the blades are thoughtfully shaped, which allows them to effectively work any soil and successfully withstand pushing loads.
Husqvarna 200 Series
The Husqvarna 200 Series power tillers are lightweight power tillers that can do all the necessary tillage, planting and hauling jobs. The series is designed for private farms and small plots.
Husqvarna TF224 Tiller
- Subaru Robin 3.1 PS professional engine. With reduced noise level.
- Horizontal position of the crankshaft.
- Fuel tank is 3.4 litres.
- Cutting width of soil graders – 32-60 cm at a depth of 25 cm.
- Complete set – 4 cutters, protective sections for plants.
Cultivator Husqvarna TF225
- Engine Rato R180 4,8 hp.
- In the complete set: coulter, support wheel, protective shields, Pflug.
- Fuel tank – 3,5 l.
- Programmes: Forward 1/1Backward.
- 4 tillers provide cultivation in width up to 60 cm and depth up to 25 cm.
Husqvarna TF230 Engine Manufacturer
- Husqvarna 3,8 hp gasoline engine.
- High productivity – handles 27 hectares of land without interruption.
- Support systems – easy transportation to the place of work.
- Availability of protective bumper, plant protection disks.
- Possibility of aggregation with various farm implements, possibility of transportation up to 350 kg.
- With the help of roll sharpening is possible to process gears in the range from 30 to 75 cm.
Husqvarna Series 300
Husqvarna 300 Series handheld tractors are an excellent choice for amateur gardeners. They belong to the group of lightweight models, their optimal application is land cultivation on private plots, in small farms, greenhouses, and greenhouses. Husqvarna TF338 grabber in this group is characterized by extended functions, so the demand for this model is quite high.
Husqvarna TF324 Grabber
- Briggs & Stratton 4.5 hp engine.
- Gears 1 forward/1 reverse.
- 4 rotors edit floors up to 60 cm width at 30 cm depth.
- Fuel tank capacity of 3.1 liters.
Husqvarna TF325 Grabber
- Briggs & Stratton 4,5 hp engine.
- Fuel tank – 3,5 l.
- 4 blades provide a working width of 60 cm and a depth of 30 cm.
- Powerful engine Subaru Robin EP17 6,1 PS (or Briggs & Stratton OHV 950).
- Parameters of processing the floor with six recruiting sections: width 32-80 cm, depth – 30 cm.
- The scheme of the cup – by the tension of the disk.
- The presence of rear gear facilitates manual control of the tractor.
Husqvarna TF335 Grabber
- Briggs & Stratton 6.1 hp engine with extended engine life.
- Easy start system, air filter with oil bath.
- 6 drawbar of Husqvarna single-axle tractor allows to till the ground up to 80 cm in width and maximum depth of 30 cm.
- Fuel tank is 3,1 l.
- Husqvarna engine 5 hp.
- Corridors – 1 forward / 1 backward.
- As a rule, 2 tillers are included, 6 tillers are available, which allow cultivating the width up to 95 cm at the depth up to 30 cm.
- Spacious fuel tank with a capacity of 4.8 liters.
Husqvarna 500 Series
Mid-range models are designed for mid-sized plots, private and farms.
Husqvarna TF536 Engine
- Powerful 5.3 hp Subaru OHC EP21 engine for intensive work.
- 6 cutting units provide a working width of 90 cm and a working depth of 30 cm.
- Fuel tank capacity of 3.6 litres.
- Two forward / one reverse gear.
- Gearbox is protected with a special casing, making the single-axis Husqvarna tiller especially effective in wet conditions.
Husqvarna TF434R Power tiller
- Leiser Subaru Ohc Ep17 5 PS engine
- Number of gears: 2 forward and 1 reverse.
- Clutch is pneumatic, the speed can be selected with a lever on the handle.
- Steering column is adjustable in 2 levels.
- Depending on the type of work, the trajectory of the train can be easily adjusted.
- With 6 blades, it is possible to work the soil with a working width of up to 80 cm at a depth of 30 cm.
- Low weight and compact size make the Husqvarna hand held tractor easy to maneuver in tight spaces such as greenhouses, narrow corridors.
Read more: Husqvarna Kettensäteste 5200. Description, specs and user reviews
Husqvarna TF 545P Power tiller
- Powerful device with 7 HP Husqvarna engine.
- Gears: 4 forward and 2 reverse.
- Easy start system, pneumatic clutch.
- 8 milling right-handers work at width of 110 cm with a working depth of 30 cm.
- Enlarged fuel tank – 6 liters.
- Watertight powertrain housing for wet conditions.
Husqvarna Corporation also produces TR series heavy-duty hand tractors: TR 430 and 530 models. These machines are more advanced, are multifunctional, and have extended gears and pneumatic wheels.
Husqvarna mounting devices
The NuSQvarna power tillers in aggregation with additional devices perform many agricultural works: cultivation, plowing, sowing of young crops, dipping, cutting of beds and furrows, mowing of grass, seeding.
Types of additional attachments for Husqvarna cultivators and power tillers, which are connected with a universal trailer: plough, trailer, adapter, various ridgers, ploskrezy, seeder, snowplow, cultivator tines. Through the belt drive are connected: haymaker, power tiller, generator, sprayer.
Snowplow Plow Shovel Shovel Potato hoe Water pump Power tiller Cutter Rotor Plow
In addition, Husqvarna produces special attachments aggregated with various cultivator models: moss rake, cross cutter, scarifier, Polu-Tin plow with pneumatic wheels, snowplow, plow swings, edge smoothing, nozzle, weeding attachment.
Some NuSQvarna power tiller models have wheels installed instead of choppers. Wheels can be purchased as an option.
Operation and maintenance of Husqvarna machinery
An important distinction of NuSqvarna power tillers is their high reliability. Thanks to its thought-out design the equipment can work in intensive conditions for a long time.
The engines consume unhealthy gasoline with a minimum octane rating of 90. Engine oil and transmission oil SAE 10W-30. Lubrication of moving assemblies and parts is carried out with universal water-resistant lubricants. Preventive maintenance consists of cleaning the air filter every 50 hours after 100 hours of operation. A detailed schedule of the maintenance schedule is given in the manufacturer’s manual.
Features of operating NuSqvarna power tillers
- Operating costs and maintenance time for NuSqvarna power tillers are minimal.
- All the control button levers are located on the steering wheel, the operator does not need to reach and bend to operate the walking tractor.
- The control rods are perfect, working without backlash.
- Filler and drain plugs are in conveniently accessible locations.
- The operator does not feel any unpleasant vibrations while working.
- Even after the withdrawal of models from production, you can always buy the original units and spare parts.
Husqvarna game equipment
Grinding of motor blocks Husqvarna – this is a necessary standard procedure, which is required to grind the main nodes and mechanisms. Before the first start-up check the condition of all nodes and mechanisms, if necessary, fill the cultivator with gasoline and oil. Then start the device and give the opportunity to work at idle for 30-40 minutes.
After that, in economic mode – no more than 50% of power, check the performance of the machine with a variety of attachments. After 10-15 hours the enema is completed. At the end, the necessary maintenance, oil and fuel change is carried out.
Possible malfunctions, repair of Husqvarna machinery
NuSqvarna motor blocks are characterized by perfect design with high quality. Owners do not notice failures due to design imperfections, because with proper care, the power harvester can work for decades without repair. Even with physical wear and tear, individual assemblies and mechanisms are highly repairable.
For more details on the characteristics of the device and maintenance of the Huskvarna-Mrotoblock you can read in the factory instruction manual at the link:
Video evaluation of Husqvarna power tillers
Cultivating with a Husqvarna TF 230
Husqvarna TF 338 in action
“When I read reviews on the forums about the Husqvarna TF 338 power tillers I made a comparison, saying that it works like a beast. Now I can say that it works like an animal. Replaces several people. Now I am not afraid of the virgin soil. It is important to install the cutters correctly. Immediately I bought a potato harvester, snowplow, and adapter with a seat. I did not have to make a ceremony, the machine itself is complex, pulls normally. Gasoline consume increases dramatically when I haul heavy loads – 2.5 and even 3 liters can take it. “
“The Husqvarna power tiller works on a plot of 37 acres. Great sore, not to compare with the old gasoline models of other companies. Good quality of the assembly and the components themselves. The price is reasonable and it starts up without any problems. I haven’t noticed any downsides yet. There are a few drawbacks: it is not practical to pour oil, it is difficult to find the right one. I’m looking for a plow for it. Overall, I recommend it. “