Husqvarna 435 chainsaw – the model preferred in all respects
Imported chainsaws of semi-professional level are appropriately represented at Russian market by branded chainsaw Husqvarna 435 II X-Torq. The model combines budget cost of a household tool with professional features.
The tool features exclusive engineering that is traditional for Husqvarna brand products.
Photo: Husqvarna 435 chainsaw
The Husqvarna 435 chainsaw differs from its identical counterparts in terms of power:
- Use of X-Torq® engine technology;
- 2-Z air-cleaning circuit;
- Minimal air intake filter run time;
- Excellent factory-assembled, superior quality;
- Comfortable levels of vibration and production noise.
The tool is based on traditional layout of internal devices, modern mechanical design and recommendations of safety standards in Europe. The presence of a pump and the underlying electronic ignition helps to adapt the saw to work in difficult climatic conditions.
Area of application
The shape of the housing and handles, the ergonomic design, the low weight and the easy-to-use controls on the chain saw determine its suitability:
- for small trees and tall bushes;
- wood fuel;
- maintenance of fruit trees and ornamental trees;
- Construction of residential and special profile objects.
Semi-professional saw Husqvarna 435 features a wide range of functionality, which allows you to successfully use the tool in private households, small farms and special enterprises.
No special qualifications are required to fully develop the skills of operation and maintenance of the chainsaw. The factory instruction manual will help you adjust the fuel system and headset, carry out maintenance and improve the performance of your saw.
Consumable materials and branded spare parts, available in the right range, allow the owner to troubleshoot on their own or perform routine repairs without the services of service professionals with their own hands.
Stable consumer demand for the chainsaw Husqvarna of this model is promoted by the positive reviews of ordinary users.
When fully assembled, the saw weighs only 4.2 kg. The presence of an effective vibration damper, ergonomic shape of the body and handles, good balance and moderate noise background create quite comfortable working conditions for the operator.
- The tool is powered by a small carburetor ice drill with a 40.9 cm3 cylinder and 2.2 hp power.
- Economical in daily operation, the power unit is equipped with a cord starter, easy-to-maintain quick air intake, and a dual-circuit air purification system.
- The fuel used is a 50:1 mix of gasoline and motor oil for high-speed ice. Autonomy of operation is provided by the fuel supply in the 370 ml tank.
X-TORQ® technology helps save fuel by 20% and reduce toxic components in exhaust gases by an average of 60-70%.
|manufacture (assembly)||United States of America|
|Birthplace of Brand||Sweden|
|type of saw||household|
|Power, hp (kW)||2.16 (1.6)|
|Engine displacement, CM3||40.9|
|chain pitch, inch||0.325|
|chain thickness, mm||1,3|
|Fuel tank capacity, l||0.37|
|Oil tank capacity, l||0.25|
|Tire length, cm (in.)||38 (15)|
|Number of links||64|
The adjustment of fuel devices directly determines the traction characteristics and efficiency of the power unit. The need to change the factory adjustment parameters is determined by external factors.
The sequence of carburetor adjustment involves pre-cleaning the air intake and warming up the engine to operating temperature. Rotation of the quality screws and the value of the power supply is indicated at a stable RPM and idle speed.
Cutting unit design includes a 15-inch proprietary guide hoop and an N30 brand saw chain with original chain tensioning mechanism.
The chain is cooled and lubricated with oil, which is pumped to the cutting links during operation.
Sleepy situations during sawing are practically eliminated thanks to the effective operation of the chain locking system. The emergency brake switch, located at the base of the safety barrier, is triggered by light pressure on the guard.
The design of the coupling does not preclude the installation of 16″ saw sets, provided that the switching devices do not create significant additional loads on the motor and the handle.
advantages and disadvantages
Chainsaws Huskovarna popular model 435 are characterized by a combination of moderate cost, operational stability and the duration of the inter-repair service life of components and units.
- Comfortable handle configuration for a secure grip, access to the internal tank cutout and internal adjustment assemblies;
- There is a considerable amount of positive feedback on the efficiency of the two-stage air cleaner, vibration damper and automatic saw chain lubrication system.
- In practice, the high quality of the materials used in the production and the perfection of the technologies of their high processing have been proved.
In a small list of the most frequently mentioned disadvantages are permanent chain oil leakage during long storage, unreliable sealing of the gasoline line near the fuel tank.
In Moscow and St. Petersburg, the cost of the new Husqvarna 435 saw has stabilized at 18,000 rubles. According to buyers, this price is fully consistent with the performance capabilities of the tool.
In the same price and operating group, the STIHL MS 181-14, OLEO-MAC 941CX-16 and ECHO CS-350TES-12 are identical in their purpose.
I consider the Husqvarna one of the most successful purchases in recent years. The machine with proper care copes with the work of a professional scale. Semyon Mikhailovich
If it wasn’t for the price, no one would look at a Chinese staffer. Model 435, after 4 years of operation, the flight is normal. Except for the cost of buying tires and chain for repairs I have not spent a ruble. Rodion
Husqvarna 435 chainsaws. Review. Technical specifications. Features of use and safety equipment
We recommend: 100%
The Husqvarna 435 is a semi-professional chainsaw model with a narrow range of steels that is designed for constant use and withstands heavy use. The main purpose of the tool: cutting wood, head and side parts, including large trunks up to 60 cm in diameter.
The chainsaw is equipped with a gasoline two-stroke engine with power of 1600 W, cylinder volume – 40.9 cm3.
The basic package of the Husqvarna 435 chainsaw includes the following components:
- Saw part (chain, bars);
- Instruction manual, warranty card;
- Protective cover for bar;
- Universal key for assembly;
- Cardboard packing.
The mounting country of the original Husqvarna 435 model is the USA. Produced by Husqvarna (Sweden).
Husqvarna 435 chainsaw price
The cost of Husqvarna 435 chainsaw is:
- in UAH 10549 UAH;
- in rubles: 15 490 rubles;
- in US dollars: $180.
Specifications of the Husqvarna 435
- Maximum bar length – 45 cm;
- Engine speed – 9000 to 12000 rpm;
- Torque – 2 Nm;
- Average fuel consumption at work – 652 g/kW;
- Recommended spark plugs – Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A;
- Chain H30;
- Weight of chainsaw is 4,2 kg;
- Purpose – semiprofessional;
- Suitable for constant loads.
X-TORQ® (engine technology) Air filter Fast attachment Air injection (air cleaning system)
Features of chainsaw and how to use it safely
Features of Husqvarna 435 chain saw:
- Air purification system;
- reduced vibration of the device;
- Resistance to stress;
- High-quality plastic body, impact-resistant.
Safety rules for chainsaws:
- Work in protective gear (mask, gloves, hearing protection);
- Always cut from top to bottom or side of bar;
- Do not smoke near a working chainsaw or tank/storage area.
Service instructions for devices and tools
The Husqvarna 435 chain saw has a classic setup: a body with a fuel tank, starter rope, air and fuel filter and engine, and a cutting part consisting of a bar and chain.
Basic Husqvarna 435 maintenance rules:
- Once a day – inspection of external integrity, checking the condition of the chain, checking the lubrication of the cutting part, setting the chain tension;
- Once a month – check the condition of the spark plug and replace if necessary, clean the air filter, make a fresh fuel mixture;
- every 50 hours – cleaning the fuel filter;
- carburetor tune-up every 100 hours.
Fuel and oil, lubrication
Engine oil: Husqvarna two-stroke, semi-synthetic. May use its own oil from its partner, Patriot. Gasoline: Hochrein, AI-95, AI-92. Cutting oil: from Husqvarna. The assessments of the owners confirm that this chainsaw model works best with high-quality original oils and high-quality fuel.
Chainsaw service life
The average duration of continuous operation of the chainsaw on one batch of fuel mixture is 30-40 minutes.
Main malfunctions and how to fix them
Table 1 – Troubleshooting Husqvarna 435 chain saw.
What caused it
Advantages and disadvantages of the Husqvarna 435 model
Reviews on the advantages of the Husqvarna 435 chainsaw:
- powerful, reliable;
- easy to start even in frosty weather;
- Excellent quality and speed when cutting logs up to 60 cm in diameter;
- Reliability, it rarely needs to be repaired;
- Optimal cost, justifying the quality;
- Low weight and comfortable handle.
Husqvarna 435 chainsaw disadvantages reviews:
- High fuel and lubricant consumption;
- Expensive parts and accessories.
Video advice on how it works
Here’s how the Husqvarna 435 chain saw cuts through tree trunks:
Husqvarna 435 chainsaw review
Maxim, Zaporozhye. Zaporozhye:
“I have been using different chainsaws in my work for about eight years. During this time I have studied many models, worked with different ones. I chose Husqvarna for now, because the producer produces a really good quality product. For medium and big amount of work, for cutting wood and firewood I recommend Husqvarna 435 – semi-professional model.
Advantages: Powerful saw that cuts 60 and 70 cm diameter trunks in just one minute, works well in winter. Service life is 4 years.