Tartar work in the garden and garden: What needs to be done
The autumn time occurs and every gardener is preparing to create the maximum amount of things that bear fruit in spring. It is not only important to harvest, but also to prepare beds, to remove vegetables for storage and to do autumn hard work in the garden.
Preparation of the garden for winter
There are more problems in the garden in autumn than in the garden. It is necessary to collect vegetable plants, to clean the weed beds, prepare the soil for the next season. But we are practically experts! We will act thoroughly!
Harvest and storage
The vegetables that need to be cleaned in September are stored longer. In most cases, the gardeners are warm and sunny weather. It is possible to collect root plants with dry and avoid decay processes. If you collect vegetables, make sure that you dry it in the sun for several hours, shake excess earth, sort: large – small, completely injured.
Collected in September:
- Potato; ;
- And a number of other vegetables, depending on the time of their maturation.
In order to ensure lon g-term security, it is worth providing boxes, preferably wood. Place the root plants in rows: small from below, large from above.
Some summer residents pour carrots and beets with sand. Do it or not, you decide. On the one hand, the sand keeps moisture and the vegetables no longer deteriorate. On the other hand, there are many harmful bacteria and microorganisms in the sand that cause a quick decay process when an injured root harvest is trapped.
Video: plant home for winter
Clean the garden in autumn
- First of all, we get rid of the remains of cultivated plants. If they were sick, we burn. Only in the old barrel or other metal container is necessarily, but not on the floor. You use ashes as a fertilizer in spring.
- We clean the garden from the grass. Not all weed plants bloom in September, you can have time if you have not done it in separate areas.
- We were on the beds a rotted, prepared fertilizer, which prepared in advance, peat, compost – the future fertilizer for plants.
- Disinfect the area of spring landings. You can use a solution of potassium perpetrators for processing: 10 gr. For 100 liters of water or baking powder: 1 tablespoon with a slide for 10 liters of water. Pour thoroughly. Use Phytosporin in the second stage. Act according to the instructions.
- Change the floor in the greenhouse and in the greenhouse. Do not want to change – use Chlo r-Kalk: 150 gr. 1 m 2. Such processing is sufficient so as not to remember it for three years.
- Remove the drip system of irrigation so that it does not freeze. Remove the thermal controllers from greenhouse doors and windows.
Plants of greenhouse and feeding
The cleaned field, the beds, eat with siderats. Oats, white mustard, rye were widespread in the country. If you have sandy soil on the spot, rye should not be used. It will dry the earth. It is better to sow on clay and loamy soils. But the white mustard is perfect.
After 20 – 25 days you can mow the top grass of the tip with a flat tailor or a hoe and close them into the floor. Do not dig. The roots of the surprises will be an excellent pleasure for underground residents: worms and other insects. If you insert the lower parts of the plants, you will process them into the BioHumus. You get a double benefit: organic fertilizer of tops and loose Earth from decay products.
In addition to sealing Sidrats, you can mulch the earth. The quality of mulch fits:
- Tighten sawdust;
The advantages of the mulch
- They will provide the earth a natural organic fertilizer.
- Mulch plays the role of a barrier to the melting water, which in the pen rejects the upper fertile layer of the earth.
- You can save winter landings under such a “bed lead”.
Provided in your garden in summer and autumn, Velve t-men grew with bloom and satisfied with the flower. Use them as a fertilizer. Grind as much as possible and dig the floor. When closing flowers in the ground, remember that you save your future landings from nematodes, wire worm and colorado Beetle. The marigolds have a terrifying aroma. Many hidden insects cannot endure it and leave such places. Such a fertilizer heals your website.
Dry part of the “orange”. In spring and summer of the next season, you can make an infusion of you and spray cultivated plants that are affected by onion flies, aphids, white flying and pest flakes.
What and when sowing?
As a rule, vegetable seeds are sealed into the ground at the end of October to early November, and in the south of the country you can sow some plants until the beginning of December (the condition that the soil is not too dry). The data is selected so that the seeds have no time to germinate and publish in autumn. In most regions of the central part and south of the country, November is ideal for these plants. If it turns out that everything is designed (i.e. the winter weather will not fail), the plants will grow early and cheaply in spring.
Among the November Subcyrian plants, the seeds are somewhat deeper than in spring. The beds are produced in even areas, which avoids the slopes so that the plants do not blur with rain and melting water. Not all gardeners know that in November they can sow such vegetables alongside carrots and parsley:
• Pasternak; • Black onion; • radishes; • Katran; • Dill; • caraway seeds; • Kotovnik; • Salad; • fennel; • Cucumber grass.
The seeds of all of these cultures are well wintered in the ground and enjoys friendly seedlings in spring. So that it is possible to determine exactly where the beds are located before the appearance of seedlings, you must set pens at the end of each row.
Tartar work in the garden: What needs to be done
Harvest of trees
We always recommend harvesting on fruit trees. It is necessary to collect all apples and pears. An exception are the late apples that mature at the end of September, October and November. Do not forget fruits on the trees that are not even suitable for use. They can remain pests that contribute to reproduction and damage to a tree. The entire padalitsa should also be assembled and thrown into a compost heap or in trash. The main thing is not to leave apples and pears on the trees and around them!
Why do you have to remove trees plants in good time? Experienced gardeners answer this question as follows: The fruits mature at a certain period of time. If you are not removed in time, only the trees are bothered by winter. You won’t be more tasty! Next comes the work of cleaning shrubs. As with fruit trees, the process is similar. It is necessary to collect all berries and remove the decaying fruits.
Plant trimming in autumn
In autumn, berry bushes are necessarily cut. Dry branches on currants, goosebumps, raspberries are removed. As a rule, the old branches are diluted, the sick and are removed. All cut branches are better to burn. The ash goes to the fertilizer and to the top dressing.
The trees are not cut in autumn so as not to freeze the cut edges of the branches. This work is carried out with slight exceptions in spring: if it is still necessary to cut down damaged branches, sick or infected. Cutting is 3-4 cm with a edge of the usual cut.
Cut and cover colors
In autumn it is also worth taking care of flowers for many years. Drinked shrubs must be cut and burned. Very careful should be convinced for wintering colors such as roses. Many varieties will not be able to maintain winter if they cannot be fully covered. Weck the rhizome with sawdust or spruce. Also, do not forget that roses are treated with an antiseptic in September.
The next stage of September in the garden is fertilizer. Make sure you feed your trees and plants plenty of winter. You shouldn’t talk much about the advantageous properties of fertilizers because everyone knows about it, but you can remember. Our garden is a living organism that requires nutrients and trace elements. All of this will help to give fertilizers. We will see the advantage next season in the form of healthy wood and root system.
There are a large number of fertilizers. They are liquid and dry, organic or artificial. Dry fertilizers are distributed throughout the trunk circle, then the floor is dug evenly and loosens a little. Experienced gardeners recommend fertilizers around trees and shrubs in small fossaes. The depth of the pits is no more than 30 cm. Around 5 pits around the tree are no longer needed. 2-3 PCs are suitable for shrubs.
Immediately after feeding the trees with dry fertilizers, they should be watered abundantly, since fertilizers can fall into the root system of the system for a long time. Fertilizer particles such as phosphorus and potassium are very slowly absorbed by the required root system. A ashes will also be a good top dressing for plants. The ashes are very good deoxia, this can be useful for acidic soil. The soil must be checked regularly for the acid because chemical fertilizers can oxidize it.
Irrigation systems and shrubs
Pour the bottom of the garden and the garden carefully in autumn. If you pour the floor strong and plentiful, it can have uncomfortable consequences like the formation of new shoots on the trees. They also gained a lot of moisture on the trees, in winter the bark can burst – this is called fros t-bones. An exception to the restriction of irrigation in autumn is hot and dry. In this case, it is of course worth pouring plants.
Before inserting frosts, it is recommended to water the floor around shrubs and trees to keep the heat upright. Wet base perfectly stores a positive temperature under a frozen earth layer. The dried earth goes slightly and can cause the cooler of the root system.
Soil processing in autumn
The floor around trees and shrubs should also be prepared for winter. Highly condensed soil prevents air from going on the roots. Oxygen is extremely necessary for the growth of the root system, the absorption of fertilizers and nutrients. If there is not enough air, the plant can die due to an illness or an energy loss that is required to combat pests.
We recommend the floor to dig the trunks of trees and shrubs. This process helps to avoid oxygen hunger and when turning the earth that insects lie on the surface. The latter usually dies and does not harm what the plants positively influences. According to the ditch, it is necessary to smooth the floor.
Fill the floor next to plants with organic fertilizers. Everything is suitable: crap, humus from the compost heap and leaves. This also serves as a protective layer of hypothermia and temperature difference.
Tünchen and painting trees
Driving or painting trees is required to protect the bark. White washing is also carried out in autumn and this is the next phase of preparing the garden for wintering. Different types of special color or mixture of bastlinger lime are used for white wash. The white laundry serves as a protective layer of several problems that the trees have to face:
- Sun burns
The white laundry protects the tree all year round: in summer from the hot sun, in winter from the frosty wind and all year round over pests and insects.
Protection of trees and plants from rodents
In winter, in addition to frosts, small rodents also threaten plants. Mice and rabbits are not averse to gnawing unprocessed white and no n-protected nutrient bark from trees. The consequences of such raids are very sad. How do you protect trees from such raids? There are various options that can limit the access of rodents to the bark.
The trees are packed with a meter with protective material of roots.
Binging material can be sack linen, roof material, spruce, small network, plastic bottles. In fact, every material that affects mice and rabbits is suitable. The main thing is not to forget to remove the protective cover in spring.
Work in the flower garden
We continue to plant several years of bulbous flowers: crocuses, tulips, daffodils, hyacinths. Real frosts are still far away and the time for flower roots is enough. We collect the leaves to wrap it down with perennials and harvest a spruce to cover roses. Broocks, female, large Hortena and rhododendrons also need protection. We sow the seeds of perennials that require a stratification (exposure to cold temperatures) for the winter. This applies to loops, swimsuit, aconite, dolphinium, lilecs, primrose and trading edges. Mark the location of sowing so that the plant is not lost.
The main plan of the autumn work in the garden: October and November
In autumn, gardeners and gardeners are an incredible amount of work. It is necessary to end the harvest, prepare the garden and garden for winter cold and to lay the foundation for a successful start of the next spring season. For every autumn month there is a certain work plan and a long list of cases that need to be renewed. However, it is worth considering which climatic belt they live in. In some regions, all gardening ends in October, in areas with a softer and warm climate during this time, the last harvest is still harvested, and the final cleaning of the beds and the preparation of the garden for the cold is carried out in November.
What must be done in the garden in autumn
At the beginning of autumn, the summer season continues the hot season – it is necessary to harvest the remaining harvest and prepare the location for winter. In order to correctly carry out all gardening, beginner gardeners should first consult experienced colleagues, read thematic literature and watch videos with advice from specialists. This is a very crucial time because the harvest of the next year depends on the proper preparation of trees, bushes and land until the cold season.
In the spacious and warm September, especially a lot of work in the garden, because in full swing, harvesting and processing. In addition to the harvest of shares, you have to start some preparatory work for winter. In addition to the twisting and blanks for the winter this month, follows:
- Cover with film leaf garden plants to extend the productive season.
- Collect seeds;
- Plant spring onion flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, crocuses, etc.
- Autumn top dressing;
- Cut perennials and shrubs.
The beginning of the golden autumn adds work to collect fallen leaves. In October, it is worth taking care of the transplant of fruit plants, the rejuvenation of the orchard, trimming dry and sick branches. At the end of the month, all tuber plants with humus or peat have to mulch. It is also a huge layer of work.
To make it easier to overcome garden plants, the country should be loosened and fertilized. It is necessary to take care of the lawn: it is worth removing weeds, loosening and aligning the floor. In the garden you should collect and destroy the tops and digested after cleaning.
The last autumn month closes the garden and the operation. There is no work during this time. All painful branches should be cut, cleaned and whitewashed. Remove the fallen leaves. Collect and destroy the pests from the bare branches.
The harvest ends in November and the sections of the garden that have not yet been excavated are excavated. The time of collecting and preparing for the next season of fruit seeds has been completed. The latest works to prepare a flower garden for the winter are carried out.
Basic work in the garden and garden in October
In October, the landground with bright colors and the last harvest will fall in parallel to get the work in the garden to prepare for the winter. For this month you have to repeat many different works.
- To plant the seeds of col d-resistant on e-yea r-olds such as corn flowers, poppy seeds, calendula etc. to ensure their early bloom;
- Transplate these trees and shrubs that have already dropped all leaves;
- Take care of the tights, the jokes, supports, frames and accommodations for roses, chrysanthemums and hydrangeas;
- Distribution and challenge for faded mult i-year plants and shrubs that dropped leaves;
- If necessary, dig according to the feather frosts of the rhizomes of Dahlias, Cannes and other perennials;
- One and a half months after the end of the flower, it is necessary to dig gladioli.
- About three weeks before the alleged frost plant winter garlic;
- Plants of onions of decorative onions, croconous, lilies;
- Mulching of the floor and pruning of bushes and perennials;
- Constant assembly for humus falling leaves.
- Prepare the soil for spring work;
- Collect vegetable plates;
- Dig a garden;
- Add fertilizers into the ground: crap, ash, phosphorus, potassium and so on;
- To protect against frost and better warming in spring, finished beds should be covered with a black film.
- In order to extend the harvest, sheet metal garden garden is planted by the first frosts with a transparent film.
- Remove and disinfect greenhouses.
Attention! In addition to this garden work, do not forget to prepare a country house for your long absence. It is necessary to clean the drains and pipes, collect and store them in the protective furniture.
November calendar for working in the garden
In order to finally prepare the website for wintering and to ensure a successful start of the new spring season to carry out the following work:
- End cleaning in the garden and in the garden;
- Transplant bushes and trees that need transplants;
- Sliced shrubs;
- Mulch the floor around bushes and perennials;
- Plant onion of garlic and tulips;
- Make protective accommodations for plants from rabbits and other pests;
- Make the necessary work in the garden at increasing mult i-year plants with layer and division;
- Collect the remaining fallen leaves for humus;
- If the house has a fireplace or a stove, collect ashes for fertilizers and mulches;
- Make and install feeders to feed birds in winter.
Preparation of a summer reservoir for the winter
In the circle of the working group for the winter, the work in the garden should not be forgotten if you prepare for the cold time of the year of an artificial reservoir. To do this, you must carry out the following work:
- Take the thinning of the water flower garden. This process is carried out with an impassable water thickness, and if floating plants have been included too large on the surface of the pond. To do this, you have to cut plants at the base with special scissors.
- Remove all the leaves that fell out of the reservoir from the reservoir and clean them from algae.
- New plants can be planted in the warm regions in autumn in the coastal zone;
- Not everything water has to be removed from artificial reservoirs. But it is necessary to make the area of the mirror a little less. In order not to deform the bed of the reservoir, the floor with plastic bottles should be placed.
Attention! When fish lives in an artificial pond, it is strictly impossible to let it down. With the start of the cold weather, fish plunge into hibernation.
During autumn, the summer residents have to create a large amount of gardening. The correct gradual preparation of the location for cold weather enables plants to survive the winter safely. And with the advent of spring, your garden is ready for the new season.