Grain harvester KZS-1218 Palesse GS12
The KZS-1218 Palesse GS12 combine harvester is a powerful agricultural machine with a large threshing-separating mechanism, augmented with a device for acceleration of the crop flow before threshing. The distinctive feature of the model is the large size of threshing drum and acceleration drum. According to the indicators of KZS-1218, Palesse GS12 is ahead of other representatives of this class. Such characteristics provide high-quality threshing when working with wet, straw-rich and clogged bread. A special version with four-wheel drive is also available, which is effective when working on soils with low bearing capacity.
The KZS-1218 Palesse GS12 also features a high capacity that allows you to process more than 18 tons of grain per hour. Due to this feature, the model is ideal for work on high-yielding fields.
The manufacturer of KZS-1218 Palesse GS12 equipment is the company “Gomel Agricultural Machinery” (Belarus). At the moment the company produces more than 40 types of trailed and mounted equipment, which is actively exported to the former CIS countries and Russia. Gomselmash products are very popular among household buyers. It is distinguished by a simple design and low cost. Palesse harvesters are also produced in Russia in joint Russian-Belarusian divisions of the brand, which makes the equipment more affordable and easy to maintain.
The entire series of Palesse GS12 harvesters is certified in accordance with EU directives, with the possibility of applying the CE mark. The model is suitable for long-term work in difficult conditions. The combine efficiently performs the harvesting in conditions of low ground bearing capacity, poor visibility and prolonged rainfall. Grain quality remains at a high level.
The KZS-1218 Palesse GS12 is used in fields of cereals, legumes and other crops that need to be partially or completely harvested. The model is suitable for work over an area of more than 1000 hectares. For the harvesting of a particular crop, the combine is prepared individually. The adaptation process takes place by replacing attachments or adding special equipment.
The main fields of application of the machines are:
- grain harvesting;
- rice harvest
- legume harvesting;
- Sunflower harvest;
- Harvesting of other crops.
Non-grain crops are harvested as follows:
- Crushing and evenly distributing straw;
- Straw is deposited in special windrows.
- Length – 10580 mm;
- Width – 7600 mm; – Width – 7600 mm
- height – 4500 mm;
- wheelbase – 3400 mm;
- ground clearance – 300 mm;
- Steered wheels track – 3150 mm;
- track width of driven wheels – 2870 mm.
The total weight of the combine harvester is 16 000 kg.
- capacity (grain harvesting weight) – 18 t/h;
- throughput – 12 kg/s;
- Width of the header – 6000, 7000, 9200 mm;
- Crop width – 3400 mm.
- threshing drum width – 1500 mm;
- diameter of the first threshing drum – 600 mm;
- diameter of the second threshing drum – 800 mm;
- Speed of the drum – 440-875 rpm;
- Separation area – 6,15 sq.m.
- Tank separation area is 2.39 m²;
- Cleaning area – 5 sq.m.
The KZS-1218, GS12 PLESE model has a 5-key solo view and a 3-cascade cleaning system.
- Volume – 8000 l;
- Discharged auger height – 4000 mm;
- Discharged screw rotation angle – 101 degrees.
The KZS-1218 is equipped with GS12-Plesse 2:
1. YaMZ 238da (YaMZ 238da-22 or YaMZ 238da2-27) family. The four-stroke V-shaped unit with direct fuel injection, liquid cooling, turbocharging and charge air intercooling has a large torque margin. The engine is equipped with a mechanical rotary frequency regulator.
- Displacement – 14.86 liters;
- Rated power – 243 (330) kW (hp);
- Rated rotational speed – 2100 rpm;
- Maximum torque – 130 Nm;
- The compression ratio – 16,5;
- Number of cylinders – 8;
- Cylinder diameter – 130 mm;
- Specific fuel consumption – 195 (143) g/kWh (g/lb/h).
2. DTA530E (DTA570E) 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine with turbocharger.
- Displacement – 8.7 liters;
- Nominal power – 265 kW;
- Maximum torque – 822 Nm;
- Number of cylinders – 6.
Fuel tank capacity – 600 liters.
Structure and service functions
KZS-1218 PLES GS12 in the basic version has a leading axle, but it can be optionally equipped with an additional leading axle. The improved modification has a high cross-country ability, which allows you to harvest on firm ground. The undercarriage of the combine rarely rusts and does not require regular repairs.
The technique has a two-section wrapping system with a powerful drum Assochasur, which improves the uniformity of the grain mass in the gumming zone (increases the productivity by 20%). The accelerator pedal is equipped with a primary setting, as the separation and chopping process starts when the res is accelerated. The teeth of the gas pedal drum spread the crop evenly and reduce the load on the main drum and threshing drum. The result is a more stable and efficient threshing process. A similar scheme is used in all Pless products and is characterized by high process quality.
The GS12 KZS-1218 threshing system is characterized by the large diameter of the threshing drum and the rustling drum, which improves separation and has a beard for all crops.
In the case of inventory, the combine has a 5-wedge straw walker with an increased dividing surface. The 3-cascade cleaning system increases equipment productivity by 15-20%. The bubble system uses a powerful fan with 16 curved blades, which provides a uniform air flow. Thanks to the stable bubble, the quality of the grain at the outlet is always high. The bubble intensity is changed electronically right from the cab.
The KZS-1218 GS12-Plessen grain hopper can absorb up to 8,000 liters of grain mass. Such volume was chosen taking into account the capacity of the main vehicles used in agriculture of the CIS countries and Russia (MAZ and KAMAZ trucks). Two hoppers are placed in one body (downtime minimization). The shape of the hopper is chosen so that the unloading of wet grain can be freely carried out without any additional devices.
The combine is equipped with a built-in scraper that gently cuts the straw and spreads it evenly over a certain area across the width and fertilizes the soil. This creates a good foundation for the next crop. The chopper rotor is equipped with 80 sharpened knives operating at high speed, which makes the chopping as good as possible. The diverter design uses a single control lever. If other straw is to be used, the mill can be switched to wave stacking mode (Stroh is deposited in the intimidating rollers for further pick-up).
Particularly for the KZS-138 GS12 Pless, a 2-seater comfort max cabin has been developed with a high degree of comfort. The large panorama provides an excellent view of the working area. The cabin is protected from dust, noise and vibration and allows the operator to not be distracted by distractions. With an interior volume of 2.6 cubic meters, the cab is spacious and comfortable. Effective solutions to reduce fatigue and a large number of controls allow you to work for long hours without fatigue and reduced concentration.
The combination of the main units is controlled from the cabin. The operator receives all data for equipment operation in real time. A state-of-the-art onboard computer is responsible for control and monitoring which automatically determines the optimum parameters of the mechanisms operation and, taking into account soil moisture, additive, clogging, harvested crops and other properties.
In the basic configuration KZS-1218 PLES GS12 has a REP with a recording width of 7000 mm and the transport machine. Optionally available:
- Cereal cleaning machine with a recording width of 6000 and 9200 mm;
- Special rape cleaning adapter PR-6 and rape cleaning system PR-7;
- Grain harvester (3400 mm);
- Grain and soybean harvester ZZS-7-1 and ZZS-6-1;
- Mechanisms KOC-6-2 and KOC-8-2 for harvesting corn on grain (6- and 8-fibula snappers);
- Kits NASH-1273-04 and NASH-873-04 for sunflower harvesting.
KZS-1218 PLES GS12 requires regular maintenance. The most important consumables for the combine harvester are:
- Lubricants. The model is attentive to the quality of lubricants. Special attention should be paid to the hydraulic fluid. The manufacturer regularly recommends pouring oil into the hydraulic cylinder, engine and gearbox.
- Drill blade. Messers bloat during operation. In some cases, this results in a noticeable reduction in cleaning quality, as the efficiency of separating the straw grains is reduced.
- Radiator rubber;
- Shredding elements.
You should also pay attention to the quality of coverage. Combine KZS-1218 GS12 KZS-1218 is prone to corrosion. Therefore, in case of significant damage to the coating, repairs should be carried out.
The cost of a new KZS-1218 PLES GS12 harvester is $110,000 to $120,000. A used version can be purchased for $50-70,000. The final price of the used devices depends on the year of production, condition, number of operating hours and functional properties.
Self-strengthening grain harvester (Ples GS12)
Designed for direct and separate harvesting of muesli, spike plants and use of special attachments for harvesting corn for grain, sunflower, rapeseed, soybean, care, grains, cereals and grasses.
The high-performance Paless GS12 harvester works effectively in a wide range of crop yields. Grain throughput is at least 12 kg/s, grain throughput (wheat) – 18 tons per hour and more – these main indicators are achieved due to the 330 hp engine, two-drum threshing system, pre-accelerator for grain supply, increased separation area and cleaning systems. At the same time the combine harvester is well adapted to work in adverse conditions when harvesting crops with high humidity.
The combine harvests the non-grain part of the crop according to the following technological schemes:
- Removing the straw and spreading it over the field;
- Straw stacking in a windrow.
The base configuration harvester is equipped with a grain-harvesting reaper with working width of 7 m.
Options are available:
- Grain harvesters with working width of 6, 7 and 9 m;
- Combine harvesters;
- Rapeseed harvester;
- A range of devices with a header for corn harvesting;
- modified head for harvesting soybeans;
- Sunflower harvester.
Paless GS12 harvester is certified for compliance with the requirements of the European Union with the right to apply the CE mark.
The Dreschmaschwaschen Paless GS12 is characterized by the enlarged diameter of the header and threshing drum: 600 or 800 mm. In combination with the enlarged surface of the double threshing basket, the threshing path is longer and the threshing unit is softer. The result is a high degree of threshing and separation, even with high stocks. The gas pedal drum increases the velocity of the crop coming from the slant chamber sponsor and brings them closer to the speed of the thresher.
The gas pedal is equipped with a primary collar, thanks to which the threshing and separation starts already at the stage of flow acceleration. In addition, the teeth of the gas pedal drum distribute the crop evenly. This reduces the load on the threshing drum and the main threshing unit. This makes for a stable and efficient threshing process, which gives the combine an advantage when harvesting curled and wet crops.
The double threshing basket and five-stage seven-drop straw walker create an impressive overall separation area of 8.54 m². Only a small proportion of the grains remain in the straw mass after the threshing unit. The straw walker with intensive counter movement of the wedge and optimum difference in pitch makes it easy to separate residual grains.
The large surface area of the sieve bed, the three cleaning stages, the powerful turbo fan with evenly distributed air flow over the sieves, this cleaning system meets high demands for clean hopper grain.
Variable air flow: An electro-mechanism, controlled from the cab at the push of a button, allows you to gradually adjust the speed of the cleaning fan.
The spacious, quiet and vibration-free Comfort Max cab with excellent visibility is equipped with air conditioning, automatic monitoring and control on board computer. High comfort, including the workplace organization system, keeps the combine highly efficient during the long working layer.
The GS1 2-PLESSE combinations are equipped with reliable and economical Yamz two-model 330 hp engines with Tier1 and Tier2 emissions. Internationally produced 330hp (Tier2) engines are also used. The engines have sufficient current reserve, which ensures stable operation of the machine even at very high workloads.
Grain hopper with volume of 8 m³; High-speed unloading system with vertical “tower” grain feed; Unloading auger with unloading height of 4,4 m, which allows you to quickly load the body with high sides. These solutions save real-time cleaning time and increase the productivity of the combination.
The integrated abrasive spreader ensures that the straw is thoroughly chopped and evenly distributed across the field at a given width as a fertilizer, laying a good foundation for future crops. If the straw needs to be stored for later use, the chopper switches to swath stacking mode. In this mode, the straw is deposited in loose, puffy bales for future pickup.
- Double carbonized double cab with panoramic abrasive glass window is equipped with air conditioning (additional heater can be installed), refrigerated cabinet.
- Control, management and operational settings of the work organization and attachments via onboard computer increase the quality of cleaning and reduce non-productive time expenditures.
- The blade of the reinforced cutter bar is fed through a reinforced Schumacher angle transmission. The planetary gear stage provides perfect linear motion of the blade.
- The cutterbar uses Schumacher steel stamping fingers that allow free movement of the knife with a maximum force of 250 N.
- The high speed of the knife movement increases the working speed of the harvester and therefore the power without loss of cut quality.
- The auger is protected underneath by a removable pallet.
- The Motivated Rabbi tubes are reinforced and made without connecting traps to prevent winding.
- The reel has steel bands that can be removed for replacement or straightening in case of damage.
- The threshing drum increases the crop speed from the inclined chamber conveyor bringing it close to the rotation speed of the threshing drum. This significantly increases the stability of threshing and the productivity of the combine, and has an advantage when harvesting twisted and wet bread.
- Twisting and separation starts already at the acceleration stage of the flow. In addition, the teeth of the gas pedal drum distribute the mass evenly. Thus, the load on the threshing drum and the main effort are reduced.
- A characteristic feature of the threshing swords is the increased diameter of the drum and threshing drum: 600 and 800 mm respectively. Combined with the increased starvation, this made the threshing path longer and the threshing drum was pressed more thoroughly. This also gives the combine an advantage when harvesting high impact crops.
- An emergency lift feeder device allows you to quickly clear a blockage and restore the stability of the floor.
- The self-contained rotary thresher eliminates overloading of the threshing drum, which can cause damage to the grain.
- Distance (from the cab) adjusts the distance between threshing baskets, sets the reel rotation speed, cleaning fan speed and opens/closes the grain hopper roof flaps.
- The presence of seven cascades (height differences) on each straw walker button improves separation of grains from the pile of straw, increases productivity and reduces losses.
- The gridiron is equipped with an additional third sieve, which improves the quality of grain cleaning.
Palesse combine cutterbars are equipped with Super Cutterbars in different working widths, which allows the combine harvesters to be used effectively at different harvests. The best technical solutions, recognized as large-scale in the world practice, provide stable and effective cutterbar operation regardless of the number of crops and harvesting conditions. Robust seeding tines increase the reliability of the cutterbar. The double segment change system (higher cut – lower cut) ensures an exceptionally clean cut even when the stalks are wet and guarantees a self-cleaning cutterbar. The use of the Schumacher planetary gearbox to drive the cutterbar enables a high linear knife speed (1.71 m/s) and a high cutting frequency (1180 rises/min.) with quiet running and minimal wear. This makes it possible to increase the working speed of the combine harvesters up to 12 km/h and thus increase their productivity. With the electric drive controlled from the cab, you can quickly change the speed of the threshing machine and quickly adjust the intensity of the crop flow. This feeds the threshing unit uniformly to the harvest, which increases stability and throttle quality. Thanks to the simple and reliable hydromechanics of the longitudinal and transverse field profile, you can effectively use the entire working width of the threshing unit. Regardless of the field, an equally deep cut is guaranteed. On request, the cutterbars can be equipped with the electro-hydraulic Auto Contour copying system. Wet crop harvesting – there is no greater test for a cutterbar. Pallets are ready for extreme harvesting conditions. The computer sets the cutting height, the ears lift the stalks off the floor with confidence and the double cutting edges cleanly clear the stalks of moisture. All paless harvester models come standard with transport vehicles to permit harvesting. They help you get to the field quickly by public roads and assemble the cutterbar without additional tools right in the field.